Have questions about your amateur radio projects or need advice on which rig or antenna to buy? Bring your technical, procedural or operational questions to the net, and participants will attempt to provide an answer.
Tech Talk Net meets every Wednesday at 9:00pm on 146.670 repeater. After questions and announcements have been completed, the weekly Amateur Radio Newsline Report is played.
Net Control Station Line Up:
- 1st Wednesday – Robert, AK3Q
- 2nd Wednesday – Brian, K4BRI
- 3rd Wednesday – Dale, KC8HQS
- 4th Wednesday – George, N3VQW
- 5th Wednesday – Rick, KD4PYR
Tech Talk Net Manager – Bruce, N8BV
The Tech Talk Net preamble for net control stations may be found HERE